Friday, August 11, 2006

Shabbat Shalom, HEY!


Okay, first Shabbat back at home. Wanna cry much? yeah, life story. I miss looking at that view when I'm praying. Ohh how I miss Kutz, a lot. I don't want to cry. I haven't cried since the last day of Kutz. I'm just gonna hold it in until Summer Kallah. And when I see Zach, I'll cry. Good.

It's totally hard adjusting to my temple. I know that I was going to have this problem. But like, we didn't do all of some of the prayers. It made me really upset. Thank goodness I was there with one of my best friends (Laura Miller the NFTY-MAR RCVP). We finished the prayer ourselves under our breath. That made me think of Kutz because of all the silent prayers. Oh how I love silent prayer. I feel so connceted. :)

Then we had oneg and I hung out with Laura Miller and Katie afterwards. Herd all about the crazyness of Israel. It was so good to be with Laura Miller. I love her a lot. It was good to be with her. In fact, these past couple of days I've been with some of my favorite MARites. Including Julia Berkson and Mimi Stein. Hearing all about the crazy amazing Israel trip from three different points of view. Its what I call interesitng. :)

So tomorrow morning I'm waking up at 8am to go to torah study at my temple. I've never been before. So we will see how this bussiness works out. But I want to be even more involved than I already am. I plan on helping with aiding sunday mornings again. Plus I'm on my TYG Board, as the Membership Vice President. MVP kids. And its really most vaulable! haha maybe not so much...anywhoo

I don't have time to compare sessions. But I will later. 11 days until I'm with people I love. A lot. As in Zach, Maxie, Carolyn, MARites, and other random PARites. Love it. Live it. Got it. GOOD.

<3