Saturday, August 12, 2006

Shavua Tov!

Ohhh how I love Saturdays. Especially this one.

This morning I woke up at 8am to get ready to go to Torah study at 9am at the temple. And my stomach was being mean and saying SCREW YOU RACHEL. Because I ate great Chinese food last night. And it killed my stomach last night and this morning. And I specificlly remember someone at Kutz telling me health before services. So I stayed home. And my stomach got better. I was upset. But I felt like in a way it was a sign from God that I shouldn't of gone to services. Crazy? Maybe. Maybe not. Haha gotta love it.

Then I went to Laura Miller's house. I taught her how to play the Havdallah chords for her Summer Kallah board meeting thats coming up this coming weekend. I feel confident in her. As long as she pratices. Love her a lot. We hung out and then saw The Devil Wears Prada. Great cute movie. I'm a fan. I enjoyed it. And then we had Coldstone. MMMMM good. Coffee ice cream and brownie chunks. Now thats what I call an ice cream. :) Then we went back to her BAYIT. (home in hebrew!!)

Her parents invited me to the Nats game tonight. How could I say no? I had never been before. Not a big fan of baseball, but I enjoyed myself! We sat in section 201, which wasn't so bad. But it was so weird to be at RFK for a baseball game. Not a soccer game. I felt so odd. Crazy. But I liked it. The Nats didn't win. They played the Mets. But it was a somewhat close game. The mets started out by scoring 3 runs in the first four innings. And then the Nats came back in the 6th inning and score some runs or something. I really don't know that much about baseball. Except that it makes people really excited. Which makes me giggle a little bit.

Basiclly thats been my Saturday. A great one if you asked me. On the way home Mr. Miller and I had a great conversation about life. He's a charater that man. But a nice one. :)

Oh how I can't wait for Summer Kallah. 9 days kids. :)

Shavua Tov!