Saturday, September 16, 2006

Great leaders into tyrants..what happend?

I'm never going to name names.

But I hate those people who once they are given a big leadership-y role in life, they change. And its not for the better. They become all, oh, your a little person, I'll pretend to care so you don't talk shit behind my back, but in reality I don't. GAH. SCREW YOU FOOL. I mean thats what I'm thinking. Surely one would not waste your time with them. But whatever.

It makes me upset. Truely. I like the font Georgia. Its this font, not the one this shows up in but whatever. Its all tov. :)

Progressive dinner was fine. Havdallah was interesting, lead by me. Bleh. This event shows me so much. How it was my first event last year being on TRSTY Board and boy I thought I was cool. Hahahaha.

If I ever become some kind of high autority leader and I'm a bitch, please slap me across the face and say snap out of it. Thanks. :)

Just had to put that out there.

Why do people do that? Honestly. Its upsetting, good people going bad.

But as Robby may say, it don't bother me, because I got you. Oh how I love that song and 2nd ACA. :) <3