Monday, March 05, 2007

NFTY-MAR, a history of marvelous times

It was a few years ago when I was about to embark on my very first NFTY-MAR event.

A classic first event for the shy 8th grader that I was, Thevent.

I was eager to meet all those crazy cute Jewish kids in those pictures my sister would constantly tell me and show me. How I miss those days of innocence when my sister was in NFTY. Those were the days.

There was Mark Swick, Seth GL, Jacob Perlin, Rachel Gotlieb, Jenny Krammer, Edi Davis, there was always this Cheez on Toast thing. Lots of people, so little time.

I have met all these amazing people, and I still remember being Central. I love TheVent.

This year I'll be the West Side.

Wanna see how much I've grown?

THEVENT 2004:

Me and Amanda Litman, who knew what would come of us little 8th graders. Who knew she would be leading TheVent this year and I would be songleading. Crazy.


THEVENT 2005:




I had no idea what would come the year after. Making more friends, leading services at my temple and even leading my first program. Danny the NFTY president even came and sat in my program. I wrote some of the programs. Crazyyy.



THEVENT 2006:



I got soooo sick during TheVent last year, but I still tried to have the time of my life, with my central lovin.

THEVENT 2007:
??

We will see. I cant wait.

I miss NFTY