Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Amazing Pictures from Random Things


I was looking at Shelbi's picture blog, which made me realize I shoud put pictures in mine.

I'm such a huge fan of the interenet blogging world, and I read a few blogs. A lot of the ones I read never have pictures. But now I shall add mine to the picture world.

Random pictures from random things. Here goes.
That's me and greg cornell. One of the most amazing friends to me. He completes me. I have no idea sometimes what I would do without him. He helps me in my times of needs, and I help him back. We songlead together. The chemistry we have is incredible. When I'm my worse he's there, when I'm at my best he's there. I learn so much from him. And he teaches me right back. He thinks of stuff I never could think of, without him I feel I would not be the same. Love that kid.