Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I can't get you out of my head

I love you.
I can't get you out of my head.

I just don't want to lose you. Our friendship means so much to me. Why can't I see you? Why won't you pick up your phone?

Your right, I'm over analyzing this situation right now. If I did, this is what I would come to.

-You haven't talked to me in three days, it's a sign
-Your trying to tell me something but I have to figure it out
-Am I doing something wrong?
-What are these secret messages.

What is probably and really happening:
-Winter break is over, so I don't have as much time to talk.

Why don't I leave you a message? Am I afraid? I wonder. I do.

I just need to talk to you. Maybe calling your house number isn't such a bad idea. But the idea of talking to one of your parents makes me want to slit my throat. Goodness.

I feel so dependant on you right now. I don't want to be. Maybe thats what your trying to tell me? As I sit here in my worries and withdrawl.

I DONT GET YOU. Yet i can't stop wanting to speak to you.

give me knowledge, fill my mind with your words.